Monday, June 11, 2012

So I did 5 mini-sessions this May and had such a great time. Mini-sessions are a way to get updated family photos but not do a full family 60-90 min session. The session lasts about 25-30 minutes, just enough time to get a couple family shots and some individuals and if children are really cooperative a few candids....I like to suggest to my clients a mini-session one year and a full the next...full sessions are really neat because it gives me the chance to really capture your family, both in posed shots and candids just being together. Thanks guys for allowing me to capture your families love!































































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Carrie Elton Photography
CoffeeShop Designs