Thursday, July 26, 2012

Get ready for some serious cuteness. I love it when a family I have never met, finds me on the internet and loves my work enough to hire me. I feel like that is when my work alone speaks for itself. This family was so fun to work with. I mean seriously...darling triplet boys and the sweetest mother and father AND grandparents! I love meeting new clients and capturing a time in their lives that is so important to them.



























































2 comments:

imajoy27 said...

Wow! Such a lovely family, you did such a great job with these pictures Carrie, I am amazed at how many awesome pictures you take with each of your sessions, your clients are extremely lucky! I might be hiring you for sure next sometime in the near future!

Cumorah said...

So cute! I met this cute mama at my garage sale last year - their family is ADORABLE - great job capturing their spirit!

Post a Comment

 
© Carrie Elton Photography
CoffeeShop Designs