Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I think I have set a new record!

I have set a new record people...for the longest time between blog posts! But, the thing is, I was running business thru my website, but now that I've moved to a new city and state, I'm not earning any money, so time to drop the website and just focus on the blog! I'm trying to build my business in Idaho so I thought I better post some of my recents shoots so people can get a feel for what I am about. So I'm just posting some of my recent favs!

1 comments:

In the Hartland said...

I'm so confused, Carrie! You moved AGAIN?? And to Idaho? Where? Why? I thought you guys had settled in CO for the long haul and totally renovated a house that you were going to live in for a long time. Help me out here.

Post a Comment

 
© Carrie Elton Photography
CoffeeShop Designs