Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The C Family....

So photography is an interesting little career. Of course, one's professional work will eventually speak for itself but initially, it is all about who you know. It has been difficult for me to get my business going because I don't really know many people in the area where I live.

This family was one of my very first clients. It is strange, the better you know someone, the more you see in their pictures. The more I know about their lives, the more their faces speak to me during their shoot and in their photographs. HHHMMMMmm deep thoughts by Carrie Elton. Now for a few samples....







1 comments:

Lindy Johnson said...

Car,
I love the new blog/website. You continue to do amazing work. Thanks for inspiring me!
Love,
LJ

Post a Comment

 
© Carrie Elton Photography
CoffeeShop Designs