Friday, October 22, 2010

The K family....

One of the things I love most about what I do is that I get to see old friends again. For friends that live far enough away that visiting often is impossible, I am able to get to know their families when I take their pictures. It is strange, after editing 10 photos of my friend's child, I feel like I have connected with them all over again. Of course, they probably don't feel that way...but I enjoy it. I love these pictures! My friend really likes urban locations so we headed to downtown Salt Lake!











1 comments:

mandmstrong said...

SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE these pictures so much! Carrie, these are just fantastic and Amber and her crew just look gorgeous! So MUCH FUN!

Post a Comment

 
© Carrie Elton Photography
CoffeeShop Designs