Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sometimes you have to do exactly the opposite of what you should be doing....

In the long run it will cost you less than a prescription of anti-depressants.


I have really being increasingly upset at Christmas...or should I say all the work that goes into it. I know it's been said before but why the heck do we do all this present stuff....I feel like it is going to give me a coronary this year and possible a 5 lb weight gain. Here's a free tidbit of advise...in the years to come, do all in your power to avoid moving in the month of December...because it might make you hate Christmas too.

On a lighter note, I snubbed the 30 or so boxes I have left to unpack and got out my new back-up camera and practiced with it...cause although it is the same brand...it sure does not operate the same as my D700.

P.S. How the heck did I end up with kids who look like this?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Carrie Elton Photography
CoffeeShop Designs