Monday, January 2, 2012

The W family....

I am finally getting caught up...It has NEVER taken me a whole month to edit a session...I guess thats what you get when I move across the county and have Christmas all during that month!
We did two parts to this sessions because it was FREEZING outside...we did and indoor and a short outdoor. I can't tell you how happy it made me to take and edit these photographs. I actually cried when I first pulled them up...This is my older sister and let's just say there was a time that we were afraid pictures like this may never happen! Can you imagine them not....I can't ...so happy for her and her unbelievably beautiful family...enjoy some of her session!






















1 comments:

thrive.blogspot.com said...

These are so priceless for me, Carrie! Thank you so very much! I only wish there was some way I could repay you. Love you!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Carrie Elton Photography
CoffeeShop Designs