Saturday, February 4, 2012

Every Woman is beautiful! First Session!

A long time ago my fellow photog and friend Angie talked a lot about how we wanted to take women out and take beautiful pictures of them and for that matter ourselves!....mostly because we feel strung out, tired and ugly a lot of the time and wouldn't it be great to take beautiful pictures of women who aren't models, who don't schedule photoshoots all the time but who work so hard bringing up their children and serving everyone around them. That is where really beauty lies....Aren't these women gorgeous? This was my first attempt at my Every Woman is Beautiful gallery. If there is enough interest in the future I will be offering this kind of shoot a few times a year at hugely discounted prices!....my only regret? We didn't get ti together enough Ang...to do it together !















1
2

3































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Carrie Elton Photography
CoffeeShop Designs